Where we are

The Don Milani Institue is composed by four structures for the nursey and for primary and secondary school.

Every school is within the District number 2 of Florence Municipality, known as 'Campo di Marte'. That mail building was erected in 1812 based on a project created by architect Luigi de Cambray Digny and it was initially designed for military training of the tuscany army after the french occupy by Napoleon. During 1930 the area was turned into sporting center. It's just for this that the building is well connected with the other city areas and it hosts the secondary  Florence rail station.

 Here is the school plans

mappa tesoro
 

Primary and secondary school

Don Milani

Search

PON

PNSD

Comunicati

Visite al sito

Today220
Yesterday754
This week5714
This month21682
Total1850578

Visitor IP : 3.94.21.209 Visitor Info : Unknown - Unknown Sunday, 29 November 2020 07:24

Who Is Online

Guests : 11 guests online Members : No members online
Powered by CoalaWeb
Free business joomla templates