Where we are

The Don Milani Institue is composed by four structures for the nursey and for primary and secondary school.

Every school is within the District number 2 of Florence Municipality, known as 'Campo di Marte'. That mail building was erected in 1812 based on a project created by architect Luigi de Cambray Digny and it was initially designed for military training of the tuscany army after the french occupy by Napoleon. During 1930 the area was turned into sporting center. It's just for this that the building is well connected with the other city areas and it hosts the secondary  Florence rail station.

 Here is the school plans

mappa tesoro
 

Primary and secondary school

Don Milani